New hero idea[Shogun]

New Hero Idea [Shogun]

・Role:Tank
・Hero:???
・Codename:Shogun(将軍)

・Weapon(Primary Fire):Honoonokatana(焔の刀)
(Projectile type)
Swing the sword and send a shockwave.
・Damage:38
・Headshot:×
・Rate of fire:0.76 shot/s
・Bullet per shot:1
・Ammo:15
・Reload time:1.8s
・Max range:36m
・Projectile speed:70m/s
・Projectile radius:0.25m

Weapon(Secondary Fire):Honoonokatana(焔の刀)
(Melee type)
Swing the sword to inflict melee damage.
・Damage:47
・Headshot:×
・Rate of fire:1.36 shot/s
・Max range:4m

・Abilities

・Passive Ability
・Passive1:TanksPassive
・Passive2:Wallclimb(体術)(7.05m)
・Passive3:Kienbanjo(気焔万場)
If you stay within Shogun’s melee range (4m) for 4.5 seconds, you will be burned.
Damage:17/s(Burn)
Duration:4s

・Abilities
・Ability1:Shikikoyo(士気昴揚)
Grant additional effects to allies within a 10m radius of Shogun and to Shogun himself.
・Damage reduction:20%
・Move speed:+20%
・Health:70 overhealth

・Ability2:Senjin(先陣)
Rushes forward, slashing at hit enemies as they are assaulted, dealing assault damage, laceration damage, and large knockback.
70% damage reduction only during rush.
・Damage:55(Rash)
45 over 3 seconds(wound)
・Max range:18m
・Move speed:+290%% buff

・Ability3:Ittorydan(一刀両断)
Shogun jumps into the air and swings his sword down from above.
Enemies around Shogun take landing damage and those in front take shockwave damage.

・Damage:65(Shocwave)
30(Landing)
・Jump altitude:6.50m
・Time to Landing:1.90s

・Ultimate Ability:goennokatana(業焔の刀)
Release all the energy held in Shogun’s body and concentrate it into the sword.
Kienbanjo effect disappears only when Ultimate is activated. Instead, the attack is given a burn damage effect.
It gains overhealth, but due to its own Ultimate, it is in a burning state during the Ultimate effect.
Further buffing effects are obtained.

・Damage
Primary fire:39
Secondary fire:48
Burn:20/s

Ability2
60(Rash)

Ability3
70(Shocwave)
・Move speed:+10%
・Health:300 overhealth
・Rate of fire:15%

・Concept

With the addition of Kiriko in Overwatch 2, a Japanese hero capable of climbing walls was added to the damage and support roles. I decided that I wanted a tank hero with similar mobility and came up with the idea.
This hero [Shogun] is the first Japanese hero who can use weapons.
You may think that Genji uses a sword in Ultimate, or Hanzo said that a sword is too easy to kill people with. However, Genji is an Ultimate sword and can only attack at close range. And Hanzo uses a bow and arrow instead of a sword for the above reasons. It is not strange for a character to use a sword if he is in a confrontational position with Hanzo in the story. So, if there is a character whose normal weapon is a sword, who is the opposite of Hanzo’s way of thinking, and if there is Genji, a ninja, Kiriko, a kunoichi, and Hanzo, a samurai but does not use a sword, I think we still need a samurai who uses a sword. For these three reasons, I chose the sword as my weapon of choice.
Now, let’s talk about weapons.
First, the sword has a main attack and a sub-attack. The main attack sends a shockwave and can be used for long-range attacks. The main attack sends out a shockwave and can be used for long-range attacks, and the sub-attacks can be used for melee attacks. The ability to use the sword at both long and short range is similar to the Ramattra. The ability to switch between them without transforming is an advantage, so the burst firepower is set a little lower than that of Ramattra.
Next, let’s look at Passive.
In addition to Tank’s normal Passive, Shogun has two unique Passives.
The first is Wallclimb. This is because, as I said at the beginning, I wanted Tank to have a Japanese hero who can also climb walls. Since Tank is a less mobile Role than other Japanese heroes, the distance that can be climbed on the wall is slightly reduced.
The second is Kienbanjo (気焔万場). Shogun is like a heat wave that cannot be suppressed and is constantly leaking out, so the heat causes combustion damage. The word (気焔万場) is based on the four-character idiom (気炎万丈). This means that one’s enthusiasm is so vigorous that it overpowers others. The field is replaced by a field, and there are a total of three fields and abilities in which the flame overpowers the enemy.
The first is Shikikoyo (morale boosting).
This is to give buffs to allies and oneself within a range. It is similar to Mauga and Junkerqueen’s abilities, although it has less damage reduction and less speed increase than Mauga and Junkerqueen, but it is a good combination of the two heroes. It is similar to Mauga and Junkerqueen. (Morale is also boosted by the use of the term “morale” (士気昴揚), which means that the morale of all allies is buffed by the use of the term “morale boost” (昴).
The second is Senjin (先陣).
The second is “Senjin,” which means that Shogun, the Tank, the Samurai, will take the lead in the attack. He rushes forward, and any enemies he hits are slashed, taking assault damage, wound damage, and a large knockback. It looks like Reinhardt or Mauga’s CHARGE, but it’s quicker, shorter range, and can knock back opponents too, making it stronger even when used more messily than the two heroes. wound damage like Junkerqueen’s to deal continuous damage. It can do continuous damage with wound damage like Junkerqueen, and can also interrupt attacks with knockback, like Venture’s Drilldash these days. Maybe it’s more annoying than that because of the longer distance and knockback? LOL!
The third is Ittoryodan (one sword).
The third one is “Ittoryodan” (一刀両断), which comes from “Ittoryodan” (一刀両断) as it is. It jumps upwards, and when it lands, it does landing damage around Shogun and sword shockwave damage to the front. The altitude of the jump is almost the same as Passive’s Wallclimb, so it can be used to apply pressure while damaging enemies on some higher ground. Combined with the (advance), this set enables back and forth, up and down movement, and can overcome the weaknesses of rush-type tanks, such as mobility and high ground control, even if not up to the level of dive-type tanks.
And then there is the proposed Ultimate Ability, Goennokatana (Kyoen no Katana). It is a kind of enhanced version of the normal weapon, the Hononokatana (Flame Sword). This is an Ultimate that releases the full power of the heat wave that has been suppressed, concentrates it in the sword, and strengthens itself. By releasing all of this power and concentrating it into the sword, the effect of Passive’s (Kien Banba) temporarily disappears, and by releasing all of the suppressed heat, Shogun himself is unable to withstand it and continues to take combustion damage for the duration of the effect.
I personally think this is a very interesting effect, and while it is possible to take self-inflicted damage from a misfire or an intentional high jump using an ability, you can’t just use Ultimate and get self-inflicted damage. However, it embodies the spirit of Bushido, the spirit of not going down until you defeat your opponent, of continuing to fight even at the cost of your own life. There is a phrase, “fire power (kaji no bakaroku),” which is exactly what Ultimate is.
As mentioned above, instead of continuing to take debuffing combustion damage himself, he also gains additional Health, increased speed, increased attack speed, and a combustion effect on all attacks with the sword. Main Attack, Sub Attack, Ability2, and Ability3.
Now, here is the proposed abilities.
This is a hero that is similar to many different characters, but also differentiated and has some nice features. You might think there are a lot of similarities to Ramattra. However, because there are many similarities, we have differentiated them in particular. Shogun has no burst firepower, but he can create burst firepower by making good use of his abilities. Shogun does not have burst firepower, but can create burst firepower by making good use of his abilities. Instead, expect to tend to deplete your abilities. When that happens, the moment becomes fragile. I think this is a big difference, especially here.
Finally, I would like to talk about the concept of [Shogun].
In my conception, the hero is mainly red and black, with gold for decoration. Despite the heavily armored atmosphere of the armor (armour), it is mobile. I would say that the size is somewhere in the middle, which is not the case in the current tank.
It is like Sigma in size, with a width more like the armor, but not as large as Mauga or D.Va.
As described in Passiveability, it has a look of constant heat leakage, and the eyes, which are slightly visible through the helmet, have a very sharp gaze.
It is natural that the sword looks like a strong flame effect when Ultimate is used, but the eyes glow red, which is also quite nice.
What did you think of the concept idea for [Shogun]? I know there are a lot of rough figures in the ability set, damage, etc., but as a Tank player, I also wanted to play a Japanese hero in Tank, so I came up with this idea. I hope you will consider this as one of your ideas.