와우 클래식 디스커버리 서버에서 어뷰징 행위에 대한 해결책이 필요해 보입니다

Hello

I like Blizzard games and especially I love and enjoy Wow in Korea

I’m currently enjoying “Wow Discovery” at War Seob, and the existing War Seob’s honor system also exists there

I have witnessed some Korean and U.S. users’ abuse of the system, namely the Abuser, on the existing Mastery server and witnessed them in turn achieving the Commander in Chief and Commander in Chief and carrying items. And I have also confirmed that some of them enjoy discovery with the same ID or different ID.

So I’m sending you an e-mail because there’s a possibility of doing the interviewer that I did on the existing Mastery server

Abusing is a very wrong and bad act in which Alliance/Hod counterparts communicate with each other through non-game contacts, make promises to win and lose on the field/field, and easily achieve the Commander/Chief.

Almost all of the users who used to enjoy the game in the old Mastery left because of their behavior.

In particular, Korean wowers have more users than expected who exploit this system, and this discovery will provide a system to prevent such behavior so that all users can play the game equally without being harmed or bullied by them.

I’m also enjoying a lot of Discovery in Korea. I hope Blizzard will solve it. If it doesn’t work out, all regular users will leave and only the top commanders/colonel users who abused the system will be left, as in the old Mastery.

i’m was a Korean user who loved Blizzard.

Blizzard/ Wow, I hope you all have a happy forever