현재 제가 있는 길드 말고도 다른 곳에서도 동일한 문제가 있는것으로 확인되는데요

서버통합 이후 길드지원자 내역 확인불가해요

고객 지원 게시판

닌자
<또 혼자하면 곧 접을거야>
글 1개
120 노움 도적
2일
18일 하이잘 서버통합이후에 길드지원자와 길드지원자내역이 확인 불가합니다.
gm 문의해도 본인도 모르겠으니 버그제보 하라 그러시고, 고객센터로 전화하니깐 업무시간인데도 불구하고 업무가 종료되었다고 끊어버리고…
곧 어둠땅 열리고 복귀자도 많아질텐데 이런식으로 운영하시나요?

이렇게 포스트 되어 있구요

추가적으로 해외에서도 이전에 같은 일이 있었던것으로 확인됩니다

해당 문제를 문의했을때 해외에서는 문제가 어떻게 진행이 되고 있다는 답변도 있었네요

현재 어둠땅 사전 패치를 앞두고 같이 플레이 할 유저들이 많이 들어오고 있는 가운데 길드 정리를 해서 같이 플레이를 하고픈데 길드 명단의 대부분을 확인할 수 없으니 도움을 주셨으면 합니다

Dear Blizzard,
I am playing in the Hellscream server of South Korea and we are currently having an issue of not being able to see the full roster of the guild I play in due to more than half of them being completely blank and we cannot kick or invite people anymore because we are afraid of kicking out currently playing people

Even if we did kick out currently active users and confirm their validity and re-invite them one by one, this inconvenience is too much

We are looking at which is about to come ‘Shadowlands’ and would like to invite more people to play together however this issue has not been fixed since the merging of small servers and our current roster number is at 1000

We presumed such an issue would be solved after a couple of weeks however we haven’t seen one reply from the management regarding this problem

At the end of the day, we are your customers and I am not a very demanding person. I only would like to play with more people and would like this problem to be fixed as it has been solved such as in the American server

Not just the guild I am in, there are other guild in Alliance AND Horde which are suffering from the same issue

We HAVE tried all

1. Erasing all the addons
  2. Re-installing the game
  3. Quitting the guild and re-joining

If you have any other suggestions of solving this situation, we will try them

However please do look into this

Thank you for reading

부탁드립니다 읽어주셔서 감사합니다

좋아요 2개

안녕하세요.

말씀해주신 내용은 많은 분들께서 제보해주셔서 담당팀에 전달되어 있는 내용입니다. 빠르게 수정될 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다. 감사합니다.